I spent the first year of my dog’s lives searching for the perfect groomer for Max and Mindy, before settling with Shari Russel. I saw it all. I tried the full gambit of service providers, from large full-service pet stores to small boutique grooming salons. You have heard horror stories about the large grooming mills, well let me tell you they are true.
What I learned from this whole process:
- My dogs were stressed out by getting groomed outside the home. After returning home, my dogs would take a day to get back to be my ‘normal’ dogs.
- Gone are the days of dragging the dogs to a rotating group of people called groomers. I would never know who or what type of treatment my dogs would get from grooming session.
- The whole process of getting the dog to the groomers and back took triple the time I spend now getting my dogs groomed by Shari in the comfort of my own home
- My dogs are happy to see Shari every time she arrives at my house and never get stressed out by the process
- Shari takes special care to alert me to any special conditions with respect to their skin, paws, and ears.
- Shari makes recommendations on product that work. She basis these recommendations from her many years in the industry
For 4 years now, Shari has provided my two dogs with best grooming services money can buy. If you use Shari’s dog grooming service, get ready to be tired of hearing how cute your dogs are when you are out walking with them. I was lucky that one of my neighbors who had Shari as their groomer leave the area and opened a spot for Max and Mindy.